Club Captains assist the club by:
- Leading the Player’s Committee to manage the affairs of the players and report to the Executive Committee.
- Organising social functions with the assistance of the Player’s Committee.
- Taking responsibility for player behaviour and reporting to the Executive Committee if unable to resolve matters.
- Attending Executive Committee meetings to report on the activities of the players and present the views of the players in regard current matters.
- Liaising with the Director of Operations and attending meetings with groundsman or council about the state of grounds and practice facilities.
- Providing the first line of club support for players in need of assistance.
- Communicating with players to make them feel part of the club.
Club Captains 2022-23 Season: Ryan Tullia & Matt Wright