Subscriptions for 2020-21 season
The cost of fielding six grade teams during this season is in excess of $200,000. These funds are primarily spent on Coaching, Ground Hire with the local councils, clothing and equipment costs (e.g. cricket balls).
These costs are covered by three key areas of funding:
- Player Subscriptions
- Grants from Cricket NSW & Cricket Australia
- Sponsorship & Fund Raising (e.g. Golf Day)
This year registration must be made via the PlayCricket website and we are encouraging the payment of playing fees directly to the Club bank account.
For the coming season there have been some minor adjustments to the playing fees in line with inflation and to include a Club polo shirt. For cash-flow purposes, subscriptions need to be paid early in the season.
This year all grade playing fees must be paid by 15th November 2020.
This season grade (senior and student) playing fees will include a playing shirt, a training warm up shirt and shorts, cap and a club polo shirt. If you wish to purchase additional clothing you can do this via the link on the website to the clothing store.
First Grade one day, T20 & Poidevin-Gray playing pants and shirts will be provided to players on an as needed basis at no cost as per previous seasons.
This year we have made a couple of important changes to the playing fee. If you pay your playing fee in full by direct deposit to the club bank account before November 15, 2020 you may deduct $25 (excludes casual and Green Shield players). A Grade player who does not play any games in 1st or 2nd grade before October 30, 2020 may deduct a further $60.
Players eligible for both discounts will pay $630 (senior) or $565 (student).
This year’s playing fee does not include the Toyota Good For Cricket raffle tickets
This year we are also offering an incentive for any grade player who can organise a Player Sponsor Package to the value of $1,100 (inclusive of GST) will have their subs paid for as part of the package and their sponsor enjoys a number of other benefits.
The Committee has determined that the fees for the 2020/2021 season will be as follows.
Please note that the new Subscription Rules will be strictly administered.
SENIOR Playing Member $715 (Includes playing shirt, cap & training gear and club polo shirt.
STUDENT Tertiary & Student Playing Member $650 (Includes playing shirt, cap & training gear and club polo shirt.)
GREEN SHIELD Player (if not playing Grade) $385 (Includes playing & training gear.
CASUAL PART SEASON Playing Member $195 Plus $30 per game (Includes playing shirt, cap & training gear and 2 games).
All players are expected to pay subscriptions at the beginning of the season, including players who meet Condition 2, except those who were contracted to Cricket Australia, Cricket NSW or a Big Bash League franchise at any time during the previous season. Players are expected to commit for the full season (other than casual players). Accordingly subscriptions are only refundable where a player withdraws prior to the first competition round. Where a player withdraws during the season there is no automatic right to either a full or partial refund.
- Any player who plays 10 or more 1stGrade matches (including regular round two-day, and limited overs matches and two day or limited overs finals matches but excluding T20 preliminary or finals series matches) or represents Australia, NSW in senior 1st XI matches or plays in the Big Bash League competition during the current season will receive a full refund of subscriptions that they have paid.
- Grade players unable to pay their subscription in full by November 15 MUST arrange a payment plan with either the Hon. Secretary or the Hon. Treasurer PRIOR to November 15. The player must then comply with the agreed payment plan (which will be in writing and signed by both parties) or the balance of all outstanding subscriptions will become payable in full immediately. Should this balance not be received within 7 days of the breach of the arrangement, the Selectors will, on behalf of the club, reserve the right to drop or not select the player for the next and subsequent matches.
- Grade players who neither pay the subscription by November 30, nor agree a payment plan will be treated as a non-paying member. A breach of this condition will be referred to the Selectors who, on behalf of the Club, reserve the right to drop or not select the player for the next or subsequent matches until the Annual Subscription is paid in full.
- Green Shield Player Subscriptions will be due and payable prior to Round 1 of the Green Shield Competition. Green Shield players who have paid a Grade playing subscription are not required to pay any additional subscription for Green Shield.
- To receive the $25 early payment discount, player subscriptions must be paid by direct deposit to the Club’s Bank account.
- Redemption of Active Kids $100 vouchers can only made when payment is made via our secure online Cricket Australia/Commonwealth Bank facility when registering. Payments using this facility are not eligible for the $25 early payment discount AND payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- Should a player obtain a Player Sponsorship package to the value of $1,100, the player’s subscriptions for that year will be waived or refunded.
- Some player clothing is included in the subscriptions. Any additional or replacement clothing is available for purchase.
The Treasurer will keep the Chairman of Selectors informed of the status of each player’s subscription. If a player has not paid his subscription by November 30 the player may be added to the NSWCA defaulters list.
Please refer to other sections within this website for Rules and Regulations relating to Practices, Unavailability and Behaviour.
Club Bank Account:
Gordon District Cricket Club Inc
Club Postal Address:
Gordon District Cricket Club Inc,
P.O Box 379,
Roseville NSW 2069